We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

fab432's Discussions (1,227)

Discussions Replied To (914) Replies Latest Activity

"May well have been. The email they sent me indicated the item I reported was removed…"

fab432 replied 19 hours ago to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 19 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"If the seller removes the reference to the Frangipani COA it is possible they could…"

fab432 replied 19 hours ago to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 19 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"Well now third time was lucky the listing has been removed !!!"

18 19 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"Not in violation a second time!!! Third time lucky."

fab432 replied 22 hours ago to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 19 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"Same response. Does not contravene eBay policy !!! Reported it again.  I think if yo…"

fab432 replied 22 hours ago to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 19 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"I agree with all your points.  If eBay was more stringent on what was allowed on the…"

fab432 replied yesterday to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 19 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"I reported this tonight and let’s see what response I receive."

fab432 replied yesterday to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 19 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"Yes very much agree especially when compared to the Tracks photo."

fab432 replied yesterday to Yardbirds Autographed Photograph

5 yesterday
Reply by fab432

"Many thanks for the reply. Based on your Tracks photo I’d say someone tried to copy…"

fab432 replied on Tuesday to Yardbirds Autographed Photograph

5 yesterday
Reply by fab432

"I would pass as it does not look genuine to me."

fab432 replied on Tuesday to Lennon "In His Own Write" real or fake?

20 16 hours ago
Reply by Jim Cushman

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service