beardog1's Discussions (329)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"After comparing these signatures some more, I was concerned about the use of a blue…"

beardog1 replied Jul 25 to Paul Henreid SIG and SP - Are these real?

7 Jul 25
Reply by beardog1

"Thanks for the additional exemplars, Etienne.  Below is a comparison of the two sign…"

beardog1 replied Jul 24 to Paul Henreid SIG and SP - Are these real?

7 Jul 25
Reply by beardog1

"Thank you for the exemplar and comments, Etienne.  These were acquired from the same…"

beardog1 replied Jul 24 to Paul Henreid SIG and SP - Are these real?

7 Jul 25
Reply by beardog1

"I do not have specific knowledge of these signatures so cannot offer a strong opinio…"

beardog1 replied Jun 29 to Santana and Band- real or fake?

3 Jun 29
Reply by Joe W.

"Love it!  Never know what you will find at a thrift store but you definitely found t…"

beardog1 replied Jun 28 to Autographs Behind the Glass

5 Jun 28
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"Very cool.  Congratulations.  Will there be a link to the video for this episode?"

beardog1 replied Jun 21 to "Rock My Collection" on AXS TV

2 Jun 21
Reply by beardog1

"PayPal provides the seller a chance to make their case.  However, JPC apparently did…"

beardog1 replied Jun 8 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"Hi Greg.  Short answer is PayPal issued full refund of purchase price and initial sh…"

beardog1 replied Jun 5 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"I just received confirmation from PayPal that they have decided my complaint versus…"

beardog1 replied Jun 5 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

"Here is an example of another obvious match from ebay listings.  I have shared these…"

beardog1 replied Jun 3 to VAN MORRISON Latest Record Project Volume I (Amazon Signed Exclusive)

174 Jun 20
Reply by Steve

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service