We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Scott Paul's Discussions (1,648)

Discussions Replied To (1049) Replies Latest Activity

"Your point it well taken, but the criminal threshold is "beyond a reasonable doubt."…"

Scott Paul replied 50 minutes ago to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

37 20 minutes ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"No regular members cannot change other people's posts with the exception of if you h…"

Scott Paul replied 2 hours ago to Help with The Cars fully signed album?

72 35 minutes ago
Reply by Eddy

"I agree with you 100% that if people trusted eBay listings more the sales would go u…"

Scott Paul replied 12 hours ago to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 7 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"Hahahaha, I noticed that too and want to see the Welles photo.   Was surprised he wa…"

Scott Paul replied yesterday to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

37 20 minutes ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"If you have not done so I would contact the dealer and explain the situation and try…"

Scott Paul replied yesterday to What do you think of Beckett Authentication? Help me understand.

37 20 minutes ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"The sad situation is that eBay makes just as much money when a fake item is sold as…"

Scott Paul replied yesterday to Written Proof From Ebay that it does not care about Fake Autographs!

18 7 hours ago
Reply by fab432

"I am sorry this happened to you it can be distressing dealing with large companies. …"

37 20 minutes ago
Reply by BallroomDays67

"I do not know music autographs very well, but a general observation is that the book…"

Scott Paul replied on Tuesday to Lennon "In His Own Write" real or fake?

20 4 hours ago
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Findbooks, thank you very much.  I just thought it would be a quick and easy way of…"

Scott Paul replied on Monday to EBAY NONEXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER

5 on Tuesday
Reply by meggs

"Marion Lorne and Reta Shaw together on an episode of Mr. Peepers.  Both would play S…"

Scott Paul replied on Saturday to BEWITCHED AUTOGRAPHS

50 on Saturday
Reply by Scott Paul

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service