Adam Halloran's Discussions (1,467)

Discussions Replied To (1384) Replies Latest Activity

"I moved it to the correct forum. :)  Threads remain open like Eric said in case new…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 10 to Suspicious about the last 2 signed CDs I have received from Newbury. John Mayer and Diane Warren.

21 Sep 12
Reply by Tom Colwell

"No, not similar."

Adam Halloran replied Sep 10 to Suspicious about the last 2 signed CDs I have received from Newbury. John Mayer and Diane Warren.

21 Sep 12
Reply by Tom Colwell

"They were asking opinions on items they got signed in person? That is always a red f…"

Adam Halloran replied Sep 10 to I made 3 bad calls and have been told I should stop giving opinions by Tracy. Should I hang up my hat?

28 Sep 10
Reply by Eric Keith Longo

"I would not pay anywhere close to $500 for this copy. I would strongly suggest you k…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 29 to Brian Wilson autograph authentic?

10 Aug 2
Reply by marc e

"I have a Brian Wilson I received in person that looks very close to this one.  I tre…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 28 to Brian Wilson autograph authentic?

10 Aug 2
Reply by marc e

"It has characteristics that lead me to lean that is more than likely genuine. If you…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 28 to Brian Wilson autograph authentic?

10 Aug 2
Reply by marc e

"The original shipment has arrived! "

Adam Halloran replied Jul 23 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Haha, I am near Meadville/Erie area. :) "

Adam Halloran replied Jul 22 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"I totally stopped paying attention to the tracking on it. It looks to arrive tomorro…"

Adam Halloran replied Jul 22 to A Theatre for Dreamers (plus exclusive signed CD) Polly Samson- CD signed by David Gilmour and Polly Samson

294 Aug 26
Reply by crazyrabbits23

"Horrible advice. "

Adam Halloran replied Jul 10 to "The Best and the Worst 3rd Party Authenticators?"

14 Jul 10
Reply by JK

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2021   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service