We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

Autographcontrol's Discussions (295)

Discussions Replied To (191) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw this on a Platform here in Germay.....first Thought was also  no because i saw…"

Autographcontrol replied Apr 13 to Michael Jackson from the Signingsession to Invincible ..possible ?? Legit ??

4 Apr 13
Reply by Autographcontrol

"For me it looks off. All written by the same Hand."

Autographcontrol replied Dec 28, 2023 to Need opinions on this GNR autographed drumhead

2 Dec 29, 2023
Reply by Brian

"Thanxxx Eric, that was was my first Opinion too....... my Jugdement is not legit."

Autographcontrol replied Dec 4, 2023 to Beatles John Lennon legit with Sketch ?

8 Dec 4, 2023
Reply by Jim Cushman

"I have only this Photo to proof.... so looks little bit Differnt to this :"

Autographcontrol replied Dec 4, 2023 to Beatles John Lennon legit with Sketch ?

8 Dec 4, 2023
Reply by Jim Cushman

"Not legit......"

Autographcontrol replied Oct 27, 2023 to The Police Signed LP. Opinion please...

6 Oct 27, 2023
Reply by Howard

"Fake....."

Autographcontrol replied Sep 6, 2023 to THE CURE SIGNED LULLABY 7

2 Nov 7, 2023
Reply by John William

".Yes , it was the "D" what confuses me....you are right...but now its clear. It pops…"

Autographcontrol replied Aug 26, 2023 to Queen Freddie Mercury looks 50:50 Thanxx for Opinion ......... Please Master Innuendo speak to us ;-)

5 Aug 28, 2023
Reply by Jimbo

"Metalligraphs.com judged : NOT legit........so End of Story."

Autographcontrol replied Aug 15, 2023 to Metallica Guitar signed Carl Replik ... Kirk+Jason looks off to me...other Opinions ? Thanxxx !

5 Aug 15, 2023

""

Autographcontrol replied Aug 14, 2023 to Metallica Guitar signed Carl Replik ... Kirk+Jason looks off to me...other Opinions ? Thanxxx !

5 Aug 15, 2023

""

Autographcontrol replied Aug 14, 2023 to Metallica Guitar signed Carl Replik ... Kirk+Jason looks off to me...other Opinions ? Thanxxx !

5 Aug 15, 2023

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service