We're an eBay affiliate and may be compensated on purchases made through clicks. 

C Collector's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Well that sucks i was gonna see if i came out to cali if you could get me a job lol,…"

C Collector replied Nov 12, 2011 to Can i get some opinions on this Autograph "Jennifer Lopez" thanks.

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by C Collector

"Thanks Mike that wouldn't make since to me either. What is it you do in the movie bu…"

C Collector replied Nov 12, 2011 to Can i get some opinions on this Autograph "Jennifer Lopez" thanks.

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by C Collector

"Ok thanks."

C Collector replied Nov 11, 2011 to Can i get some opinions on this Autograph "Jennifer Lopez" thanks.

6 Nov 12, 2011
Reply by C Collector

"Ok thank you for your opinion it was given to me so i didn't lose out on it.  "

C Collector replied Nov 11, 2011 to Can i get some opinions on this John Denver autograph, thank you.

3 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by C Collector

"[Post erased due to derogatory content—Moderator]"

C Collector replied Nov 11, 2011 to What do you think of this Ringo signature

26 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"He or his company doesn't excist, i used to work at an auction house owned by crooks…"

C Collector replied Nov 11, 2011 to What do you think of this Ringo signature

26 Nov 11, 2011
Reply by Steve Cyrkin, Admin

"VERY IMPORTANT EVERYBODY READ!!!!!"

C Collector replied Nov 10, 2011 to Who is Jon scarborough of J.S. Sports Investments?

28 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Barry S

" He doesn't exsist, i used to work at an auction house owned by crooks in the cincin…"

C Collector replied Nov 10, 2011 to Who is Jon scarborough of J.S. Sports Investments?

28 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Barry S

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Steve Cyrkin, Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service